So here's my long-overdue update on the progress of my Mini. I am done with the body and 1.5 sleeves (the last sleeve just doesn't want to be over with, I swear it's secretly working against me). I've already gotten a head start on blocking and seaming which has surprisingly been more of a pain than it really should be. Now I know I've definitely past my October 20-something deadline but you know, life happens. Anyway, progress picture! It fit perfectly here and after I blocked it, I found the length to be perfect but the body just a wee bit too wide and that's of course because I went with the 39" size for positive ease when I really should of gone for 36" which is waaaay closer to my actual bust size (37"). The end product is still going to be very wearable, though, and I'm pretty happy with the outcome thus far. And the color is delicious even if it might clash slightly with my red hair.